Baldwin Park, Orlando, FL
Baldwin Park is a charming neighborhood in Orlando with a very picturesque setting. Situated approximately three miles from downtown Orlando, the award-winning 1,100-acre neighborhood is built on what once was a Naval Training Center.
Today, the neighborhood is home to a lively community of more than 8,000 permanent residents, as well as more than 120 thriving businesses.
At Baldwin Park, residents get to enjoy a very high quality of life, as well as plenty of fantastic activities. The neighborhood boasts top-notch schools, picture-perfect parks, breathtaking lakes, and an incredible selection of shops and restaurants – making it an excellent place to live in or visit.
Baldwin Park, FL Real Estate and Baldwin Park, Orlando Homes for Sale
Home buyers can find an incredible selection of beautiful properties in Baldwin Park. Many of the homes in the area boast stunning architecture, modern floor plans, and a fantastic variety of first-class features.
- Cozy 2 or 3-bedroom traditional-style bungalows
- Townhomes located along charming tree-lined streets
- Luxurious condos with access to great amenities
- Gorgeous Mediterranean-style homes
- Elegant Colonials located next to parks
- Spacious 5-bedroom homes with relaxing water views
Many properties in Baldwin Park are within a short drive of schools, making it a great place to live for families with children.
Things to do
- The Baldwin Park Village Center is the perfect place to unwind. Residents can spend an entire day browsing its superb selection of shops, before heading to a sports pub, sushi bar, or one of the many fine dining establishments.
- For the nature lover, Harbor Park is a stunning natural paradise. The park encircles the calm waters of Lake Baldwin, and has many great features, which include a 2.5-mile multipurpose trail, a landscaped amphitheater, and a boardwalk.
- In addition to Harbor Park, residents can choose from over 20 other scenic parks which serve as the perfect location for spending quality time with friends or family. Other popular parks in the neighborhood are High Park, Blue Jacket Park, and Enders Park.