Lake Nona, FL
Lake Nona is the premier mixed-use planned community in Orlando, Central Florida. It’s self-contained – all 7,000acres filled with residential communities, educational opportunities, medical facilities, parks, and recreational choices.
More and more retail and diningestablishments are opening up by the day, making Lake Nona one of the fastest growing communities in Central Florida.
It’s also easy to drive or commute anywhere in Central Florida from Lake Nona as it’s close to several major arteries. In addition, the planned community is home to landmark developments like the Medical City and the Lake Nona Golf & Country Club.
If you’re looking for a bustling yet warm community where everything you need is within reach, it’s hard to say no to Lake Nona.
Lake Nona, FL Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Lake Nona’s real estate is especially popular for the diverse housing it offers.
Appealing to a wide range of tastes, needs, and budgets, the homes in Lake Nona consist of:
- Lakeside cabins
- Single-family homes
- Luxury real estate
You can find all these homes in the neighborhood you find most appealing.
Lake Nona hosts more than 20 neighborhoods – each one distinctive.
- If you’re interested in homes featuring modern architectural design, check out Laureate Park.
- Waterfront properties, on the other hand, are plentiful in Villagewalk and Waters Edge.
- For golf enthusiasts, Lake Nona Golf & Country Club might be the perfect place to live in.
- If you’re looking for apartments, check out Landon House Apartments and Lake Nona Water Mark Apartments. Modern floorplans that are essential to contemporary living reign supreme in Landon House, while luxury is the game in Lake Nona Water Park just north of the Medical City.
- Split Oak Forest Wildlife and Environmental Areaconsists of 2,000 acres of undeveloped land– perfect for hiking, horseback riding, and wildlife viewing. It’s located approximately 17 miles from Lake Nona.
To inquire about properties in this community, call Orlando Realtor Chris Quarles at 407.540.7040 or email Chris@ChrisQuarles.com.
Homes for Sale in Lake Nona, FL