Ocoee, Orlando, FL
Ocoee is a city on Orange County, Florida, encompassing a total area of roughly 16 square miles. The city was named after a river in Tennessee by Captain Bluford Sims, a native of that state, who settled here after the Civil War.
Today, Ocoee is home to nearly 40,000 permanent residents, who all enjoy a laid back and easygoing lifestyle in an environment filled with amazing scenery.
In addition to its many picture-perfect parks and lakes, the city boasts a great selection of shops and restaurants, fantastic attractions, and a calendar filled with exciting local events.
Ocoee, FL Real Estate and Homes for Sale
If you’re planning to relocate to Ocoee, you’ll find a brilliant selection of beautiful, well-built homes in quiet neighborhoods throughout the city.
Whatever type of home you’re looking for, you’re sure to find an ideal property that will perfectly suit your lifestyle as well as your budget.
- Comfortable studio apartments
- Charming 2 to 3-bedroom homes
- Beautiful traditional-style homes with private boat ramps and lake access
- Sprawling gated estates with plenty of luxurious features
Most neighborhoods in Ocoee are a few minutes away from the city’s schools, shops, restaurants, and parks, making it very convenient for residents.
Things to do
- Looking for a fun way to start your weekend? Head to Bill Breeze Park, which hosts food trucks and outdoor movie nights every Friday.
- The Ocoee Family Aquatic Center is an ideal destination for the entire family. Kids can spend the entire day splashing around in the zero-depth entry pool with different water play features. The facility also offers swimming lessons and pool party rentals.
- The Annual Ocoee Founder’s Day Festival is a family-friendly celebration offering something for everyone. Each year, Ocoee residents look forward to live music performances, an arts and crafts bazaar, carnival rides, fishing tournaments, bike rides, 5k runs, and more.