Condos – Central Florida Real Estate
Condos and Florida have always been closely associated.
For the longest time, the top-of-mind option for retirees and empty nesters thinking of moving out of their now-vacant multi-bedroom suburban family home, was a condo in Florida.
The state certainly has built-in perks:
- The sun shines around 76% of the time
- Walkable communities
- No state income tax
- An array of condo sizes, styles, and neighborhoods
Today, however, everyone from growing families, young professionals, and younger couples are keen on taking advantage of the perks of living the condo life in Florida.
Perks of condo living
Choosing a condo over other housing options promises:
- Low maintenance – allowing more time and money to have fun
- Easy match up of lifestyles – less need to compromise when it comes to space and location
- Convenience – the condo can be as near to – or as far away from – amenities as you want. Choose to live within a stone’s throw from a vibrant urban neighborhood, or opt for someplace quieter and more remote.
- Affordability – prices are often lower than comparable homes
- Sense of community – the proximity of units and the chances of running into other condo owners are greater, fostering neighborliness
In Florida, there are plenty of available condos for sale in key areas of the state.
Plus, with world-famous theme parks attracting millions of tourists each year, towns around these areas have exploded with jobs in the financial, legal, and medical sectors.
Condos for Sale in Downtown Orlando – Downtown Orlando Apartments
Downtown Orlando boasts many attractions, including the centerpiece 23-acre Lake Eola Park, where Fourth of July celebrations, music and arts festivals, fun runs, and the Sunday Eola Farmer’s Market are held.
If this is the vibe you like, you can choose from options like:
- A beautiful 2-story loft with fabulous views of Lake Eola, wood floors, and a gourmet kitchen
- Sought-after condo in a mid-rise, with its own private VIP entrance, floor-to-ceiling glass windows, warm hardwood floor, and elegant travertine tiles
- A 4-bedroom penthouse unit in a luxury high-rise with wide- plank Brazilian cherry and marble floors, wraparound balcony, and amenities for days including 24-hour doorman and concierge service, valet parking, and heated infinity pool
For inquiries on condos in the Downtown Orlando area, call Chris Quarles at 407.540.7040 or email Chris@ChrisQuarles.com.
Condos for Sale in Orlando, FL – College Park, FL Real Estate
What was once a small family neighborhood is now the place to live.
Among the condos for sale in College Park are:
- A 3-bedroom, 3-full bathroom top-floor unit with interiors upgraded by a well-known interior designer
- A charming 2-bedroom renovated unit with hardwood floors and a private terrace
- Great for entertaining, a 3-bedroom, 3-1/2 bath unit has 3 bedrooms with their own walk-in closets
Search for Condos for Sale in Central Florida. Call Orlando Realtor Chris Quarles at 407.540.7040 or email Chris@ChrisQuarles.com for listings in Downtown Orlando, College Park and other areas in Florida.