Downtown Orlando, FL
Downtown Orlando is also known as the central business district of the city of Orlando.
As the headquarter of many of the world’s largest corporations, it is a highly cosmopolitan area with a skyline dominated by skyscrapers, a vibrant nightlife, and streets buzzing with activity.
There is more to Downtown Orlando than meets the eye, however.
Underneath the highly urban vibe is a charming family-friendly community where people take time to feed the swans at the Lake Eola and bike their way to the library or the farmer’s market.
In fact, Downtown Orlando is the place to go if you want to experience “the real Orlando.”
Downtown Orlando is home to a number of excellent public and private schools, public libraries, parks, and other features and amenities that make it ideal for family living.
Downtown Orlando Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Downtown Orlando’s real estate scene is just as dynamic and varied as the area itself.
You can choose from:
- Historic or modern single-family homes
- High-rise condominiums and apartments
When going property shopping, it’s a good idea to scope out the neighborhoods first to see what suits your needs and preferences.
Downtown Orlando encompasses several neighborhoods,each with its own distinct charm and personality.
- You’ll find plenty of historic sites and landmarks in the Lake Cherokee Historic District, Thornton Park, and Parramore.
- Stylish shopping, dining, and entertainment centers await the residents of Eola Heights, South Eola District, and North Quarter District
- The Central Business District is the economic center of Downtown Orlando, featuring an excellent public transport system, art and culture, international events, and plenty of entertainment and dining options.
Downtown Orlando offers easy access to the world’s top amusement resorts like Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and SeaWorld Orlando, but it also features local attractions including:
- The Orlando Science Center
- The Orlando Museum of Art
- The Orlando Shakespeare Theatre
- The Orange County Regional History Center
- Lake Eola Park
- Orlando Farmer’s Market
To inquire about properties in this community, call Orlando Realtor Chris Quarles at 407.540.7040 or email [email protected].
Homes for Sale – Downtown Orlando and Downtown Orlando Rentals
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of Stellar MLS. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.