Conway is a small, unincorporated community in Orange County, Florida, around 6 miles southeast from downtown Orlando. The area was settled during the 1950s, and was one of the first communities in Orange County to have paved highways.
Conway boasts a picturesque landscape, with many tree-lined avenues, wide open spaces, and calming lake views. You won’t find any gigantic multi-level shopping malls within the area; instead, Conway has its own collection of fantastic local shops and restaurants.
The town’s scenic parks, recreation areas, and beautiful lakes are great places to unwind or de-stress during your free time.
Conway FL Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Conway is perfect for home buyers looking for a laid-back community that’s close to all the big city amenities and fantastic attractions of Orlando.
There’s a wide variety of housing options in Conway ideal for any type of lifestyle. Some of them include:
- Charming 2 to 3-bedroom bungalows
- Comfortable condos with fantastic amenities
- Traditional single-family homes in quiet neighborhoods
- Executive homes minutes away from Orlando
- Gorgeous lakefront homes with outstanding features
Things to do
- Barber Park is the perfect destination for those looking forward to relaxing and taking in some fresh air. The park features gorgeous landscaping, a dog run, picnic areas, recreational facilities, and a skate park.
- Lake Conway and Little Lake Conway are perfect for water-based activities such as jet skiing, tubing, fishing, water skiing, and boating.The scenery surrounding both lakes is so picture-perfect during good weather, that the area attracts photography enthusiasts as well.
- Avid shoppers can spend endless hours of enjoyable shopping at Orlando Fashion Square, which is a quick 10-minute drive from Conway. The 2-story mall features movie theaters, a food court, and a great selection of shops and restaurants. Orlando Fashion Square is anchored by big-name tenants such as JC Penney, Macy’s, Sears, and Dillard’s.