Lake Mary FL
Located around 18 miles north of Orlando, Lake Mary is home to nearly 14,000 permanent residents, and is one of the fastest-growing cities in Central Florida.
The city has an excellent police and fire department, top-notch schools, and a very low crime rate, making it a perfect environment for raising a family.
There’s also a wide variety of enjoyable things to do and great destinations to visit, as Lake Mary offers scenic parks and lakes, fantastic recreational activities, incredible restaurants and shopping venues, and unforgettable community events.
Lake Mary, FL Real Estate and Homes for Sale
There’s a wide selection of great real estate options available in Lake Mary. Whether you’re looking for an affordable apartment or a comfy single-family home in a quiet neighborhood, you’re sure to find the ideal property that meets all your needs and preferences.
For those planning to retire, Lake Mary also features:
- Exclusive golf course neighborhoods
- Active retirement communities
Properties here are a short drive away from the City Centre and Interstate 4.
Housing options in Lake Mary include:
- Affordable 2-bedroom condos
- Elegant Mediterranean-style townhomes
- Gorgeous ranch-style homes with superb outdoor features
- Spacious 5-bedroom homes with direct access to trails
- Luxurious equestrian estates with sweeping lakefront views
Things to do
- Drop by the Lake Mary Museum to learn more about the city’s rich history. The museum houses an extensive collection of artifacts, photos, documents, and other items related to the city’s history.
- The Lake Mary Sports Complex offers a wide variety of recreational activities for residents of all ages. The complex is the Lake Mary Parks & Recreation Department’s main recreation facility. It features numerous amenities such as baseball fields, basketball courts, a soccer field, batting cages, and more.
- The Timacuan Golf Club is a top-notch 18-hole course surrounded by picturesque views. Each hole in the course requires a different approach, perfect for players who look forward to an enjoyable and strategic round of golf.