Waterford Lakes, Orlando, FL
This unincorporated suburban development in Orange County is part of the Orlando Metro Area. It lies 12 miles east of downtown Orlando, and is situated right on the Alafaya Trail, which is close to sandy beaches and highways.
Waterford Lakes is known as a premier shopping area. Waterford Lakes Town Center is one of the biggest open-air malls in Orlando. Moreover, there are strip malls and other specialty shops.
There are four parks for outdoor recreation. Over 16 miles of hiking trails are available for those who want to jog or go for a stroll.
Families can bring their pets to the Waterford Lakes Dog Park at 453 Mark Twain Boulevard for a relaxing day out.
Waterford Lakes, FL Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Waterford Lakes is an up-and-coming area in East Orlando. Safe, gated communities in its many housing development areas have well-kept, upscale facilities.
It’s not uncommon for single-family homes in the area to have 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4 full baths. This gives homeowners a lot of space to move around in and perhaps set up a home office or a media room. The extra room is also perfect for a new addition to the family.
Even if it seems life in the area revolves around Waterford Lakes Town Center, there’s more to this community than retail therapy. Its proximity to University of Central Florida and the adjacent Central Florida Research Park makes the community a good choice for those who want to develop careers and focus on their studies.
Our clients report the highest level of satisfaction, whether it’s finding a new home or selling one. We will make an otherwise stressful experience breezy and trouble free for you.
- Waterford Lakes Town Center is near State Route 408 on the North Alafaya Trail. It hosts beer festivals, Adidas tent sales, and community markets.It also features retailers like T.J.Maxx, ULTA Beauty, Barnes & Noble, and Super Target, among others.
- Catch the latest box office hitsat Regal Waterford Lakes Stadium 20 & IMAX.
- Duffy’s Sports Grill serves hearty entrees like Caribbean jerk chicken and blackened beef tenderloin tips. The craft beer menu gives you 11 unique beers to choose from.
- Dining options at Waterford Lakes Town Center include California Pizza Kitchen, Chick-fil-A, Panera Bread, and Red Lobster.
- If you’re looking for boutiques and small shops, you can go to nearby Downtown Avalon Park.
- Local eateries in Downtown Avalon Park include Eastside Bistro, a family-owned restaurant with wonderful burgers, sandwiches,and full service bar.
Education and employment
Waterford Lakes is located south of the University of Central Florida (UCF), whose student population of over 60,000 makes it the country’s second largest university.
The area is also close to research parks and corporate campuses. The nearby Central Florida Research Park (CFRP), in particular, is home to tech businesses and major employers.
Homes for Sale in Waterford Lakes
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.