Winter Garden, FL
Just 14 miles of west of downtown Orlando is a city that has everything you need.
Affectionately called the modern-day Mayberry by locals, Winter Garden is an inviting Orlando suburb that’s home to a well-preserved Historic Downtown District and a thriving business community.
Forbes.com recently ranked Winter Garden as one of the fastest growing communities in the area.
Once known for its booming citrus industry, the Winter Garden of the 21st century has evolved into a highly desirable area showcasing some of the best real estate options in Central Florida.What’s more, Winter Garden offersjust the right mix of big-city buzz and small-town fellowship – an attractive combination that makes it hard to resist.
Downtown Orlando is just around 15 miles from Winter Garden; Disney World is an even shorter drive away. If you often travel abroad for business, you’ll be pleased to know that you can be at Orlando International Airport in just half an hour.
Winter Garden, FL Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Winter Garden continues to offer a wealth of real estate opportunities that add variety to the Central Florida property market.
Here, you’ll find:
- Charming single-family residences
- COne-of-a-kind historic homes
- CLakefront properties
- CRaw land and acreage
You’ll also get your pick of neighborhoods you’d like to settle down in to match your tastes and preferences.
- Stoneybrook Westis a gated golf community featuringan 18-hole course. It is one of the more established neighborhoods in Winter Garden, with several golf facilities to enjoy. Look to Stoneybrook West if you’re also in the market for scenic lakefront homes.
- Independence Signature Lakesis a master-planned community sprawled across some 1,300 acres. Here, you’ll find a vast array of recreational amenities and facilities complementing the neighborhood’s lakefront residences.
- Lake Apopka is the third largest lake in Florida and offers a wealth of recreational opportunities, whether you’re a wildlife enthusiast or simply a laidback day tripper. If you’re in the mood to hike, bike, and see some local wildlife, head to Clay Island. Hiking and biking are also allowed in the Lake Apopka Loop Trail.
To inquire about properties in this community, call Orlando Realtor Chris Quarles at 407.540.7040 or email Chris@ChrisQuarles.com.
Homes for Sale – Winter Garden, FL
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.